We’re excited to announce the availability of more than $158,000 in scholarships!
New for this year is a student scholarship in honoring Dr. Frances Davis, Associate Superintendent of District Performance and Community Engagement at Gwinnett County Public Schools, for more than two decades of service on Peach State FCU’s Board of Directors. It will be awarded to a graduating senior pursuing a degree in education who is currently enrolled at a Gwinnett County Public School.
Also new for 2018 is the Peach State FCU student scholarship which will be awarded to a graduating senior from Aiken County Schools on the basis of financial need, academic credentials, and a demonstrated commitment to community service.
And in keeping with our tradition, when we award a new student scholarship, we also award a Career Advancement Scholarship.
Here’s a list of all of the scholarships that we’ll be awarding:
- Twenty-four $2,000 Career Advancement Scholarships
- Nine $2,000 Legacy Student Scholarships
- Fifteen $2,000 School System & Community Honoree Student Scholarships
- Peach State is also proud to support the following with a combined total of more than $62,000 in scholarships and educational grants in 2018:
- Athens Technical College
- Georgia Gwinnett College
- Gwinnett County Public Schools
- Gwinnett Technical College
- University of North Georgia
How to Apply
Visit www.peachstatefcu.org for applications and eligibility criteria. Please do not submit multiple applications for our scholarships. Applications to more than one of our scholarships will not increase your eligibility or chances of being selected. Completed applications should be sent to: Scholarship Committee, Peach State Federal Credit Union, 1505 Lakes Parkway, Suite 100, Lawrenceville, Georgia 30043. Applications and supporting documents must be received by the credit union by Friday, March 16, 2018. Winners will be selected by the end of April 2018 and notified shortly thereafter.