Whether you need a card for back to school shopping, daily expenses, or for emergencies, Peach State has a card for you! We offer a Platinum plus ScoreCard REWARDS card and a Student Platinum plus REWARDS. For new cardholders, we offer 0% APR* for six months on all new purchases, cash advances and balance transfers!
Our cards offer lots of benefits including:
- LOW Annual Percentage Rate
- No annual fee
- 25-day grace period
- Free balance transfers
- ScoreCard™ REWARDS: You’re automatically enrolled to earn one bonus point for every dollar spent in net retail purchases. Redeem the points for brand-name merchandise and travel rewards including air miles. Browse the store at: www.scorecardrewards.com
- CardCentives Premium Level: This adds numerous extras including identity theft victim assistance and reimbursement insurance, 90-day product protection, concierge services and more.
- VISA® Benefits: Auto rental collision damage waiver; secondary, emergency card replacement; emergency cash disbursement and lost/stolen card reporting
- Protection: Online security with Verified By VISA®
- Check Credit Card Account Info online with www.ezcardinfo.com
- Optional life and disability insurance available at low rates
If you need to build credit or improve your credit score, Peach State can help with a Share Secured VISA credit card.
* APR – Annual Percentage Rate. The 0% introductory APR applies to purchases, cash advances and balance transfers. The 0% APR is effective for the first six statement periods following the opening of your account. The APR will return to the annual percentage rate of your approved card type after the promotional period, or if you fail to make a minimum periodic payment during the promotional period within 60 days from the due date for that payment. Rates range from 8.9% to 14.9%. Offer applies to new VISA® credit card accounts only and may expire at any time. Member must qualify for and maintain an active Peach State checking account. A $30 application fee is charged for processing. When the card is issued, the fee will be refunded back to your account.