Visiting your “home” branch is probably part of your monthly, if not weekly routine. You’re comfortable with the staff, know the hours and you may even have a favorite teller.
But, what about the times when you’re on vacation or traveling for work, and you need to make a transaction?
Peach State participates in the Co-Op Shared Branching network, which provides members with access to their money at 30,000 ATMs and 5,000+ shared branches.
At each shared branch location, you’ll feel right at home with the ability to take care of your financial business. Here are just a few of the services available:
- Transfers between accounts
- Check cashing
- Loan payments
Anywhere you see the CO-OP Shared Branch name and logo (see above), you know you’re welcome to conveniently access your account just as you would at any of our branches. When visiting a participating shared branch location, make sure you bring the following items with you:
- Valid photo ID
- Your credit union account number
- Your credit union’s name
There are 5 ways to find the nearest shared branch:
- Visit http://www.co-opsharedbranch.org to search or download locations to your GPS device
- Download the “Find Branch” app to your iPhone or Android smartphone
- Call 888.SITE.COOP
- Text a street address, zip code or “City State” to 692667 to find the closest CO-OP ATM locations
- Look for the Co-Op Shared Branch logo