New forms of identity theft seem to happen each day, so give yourself an added layer of protection with VISA® Purchase Alerts.
These alerts send an email whenever you pay with your VISA® credit or debit card(s)1 providing realtime notifications about purchases made, including:
• Reaching a purchase amount threshold
• International purchases
• Purchases made on the internet or over the phone
Enrolling is easy!
2. Check to see if your card is eligible.
3. Register your email to receive alerts.
4. Choose the notifications you would like to receive.
In addition, members who have our Peach State VISA® credit cards are auto-enrolled in a fraud protection program, which sends out text messages from the credit union (you can opt out by texting STOP to a fraud alert text). Please be sure that we have the most up to date contact information for you on file to ensure that these messages go through.2
1 A qualified transaction is any transaction routed through VISA®.
2 Message and data rates may apply.